IMILOA HALL OF MASTERS
WELCOME TO THE HALL OF MASTERS
Here at Imiloa Institute, we are deliberate and honored every time a teacher chooses to collaborate with the Institute as their venue for the transformational work.
It is here that we give thanks and showcase our Masters.
Imiloa is an intercontinental institute for the education and advancement of humanity, with an inter-disciplinary approach to and celebration of mastery in all it’s forms.
We welcome Teachers and their students, for profit and not-for-profit organizations, as well as people looking for the ultimate vacation to host or join events and experiences at Imiloa.
HONOURED FORMER IMILOA MASTERS
- Leading yoga artist and movement specialist known globally as a mindful life enthusiast and a wellness activist.
- His transformational teachings of self-love that remind you of your true power for transformation and embodied purposeful living.
- Andrew’s creative approach to teaching yoga as a healing art has earned him numerous celebrity clients, spotlight at conscious music festivals, and the opportunity to lead transformative luxury retreats worldwide.
Andrew Sealy is a connection catalyst, a Yoga artist, and a movement creator. His days are spent traveling to find adventure, practicing to cultivate growth, and constantly absorbing wisdom to creating new experiences that he shares with love to his friends around the world. He finds joy in interviewing Yogis from all walks of life to share their inspiring stories on the Yoga Revealed Podcast.
The continuous self discovery process of Yoga compels Andrew to embody progressive knowledge while positively influencing and empowering his students. This drive is derived from a deep place within his heart that confirms humanity’s genuine kind nature and true intention to change, grow, and maintain it’s natural beauty. Andrew’s teachings aim to answer the question, How can we adapt to create and evolve to sustain?
ISSA certified Personal Trainer
- Bianca Taylor is an ISSA certified personal trainer and certified in plant-based nutrition.
- She switched to a vegan lifestyle in 2014, after competing in back to back bikini bodybuilding competitions and struggling with anorexia.
- She is now a role model to millions through social media and will show you how to build a body you love, have more confidence and eat as much tasty plant-based foods as you want!
Bianca Taylor is a fitness model, certified coach, and bikini competitor from southern California, USA. In 2015, Bianca switched to a 100% vegan diet, with a goal of improving her health and well-being.
What started as Bianca’s personal mission towards self-improvement, turned into a ‘full-blown’ movement on the internet. Using social media to showcase her lifestyle, Bianca went on to inspire numerous individuals to follow in her footsteps and adopt a plant-based diet.
Bianca now uses her internet profiles to spread her message about the benefits of a plant-based diet far and wide!
Carmina & Quddus
TV host, speaker, and coach
Carmina and Quddus share 32 years of combined TV experience interviewing some of the most influential stars in the world. Their experiences led them to a sobering realization: most people—no matter their background, age, or status—struggle with some degree of anxiety and perfectionism when it’s time to hit the “record” button.
This led Carmina and Quddus on a 10-year exploration of human potential—a journey that included falling in love with each other. They’ve worked with self-development leaders to make Camera Ready a sustainable solution for more change-makers to find peace and freedom to be themselves on camera.
Follow Carmina on instagram: @coachcarmina
Mindset Coach, Educator, & Speaker
Lauren is a NYC-based life coach and yoga instructor who works to align her students not only in their bodies, but in their minds and hearts. After many years in corporate finance, Lauren transitioned into a career in wellness nearly 7 years ago. She believes a good teacher is always a better student, and is constantly seeking more knowledge to share with her community.
Lauren is primarily a vinyasa teacher, but has experience and education in Ashtanga, meditation, restorative and trauma-sensitive yoga. She also earned a Masters degree in social work, and has thousands of hours working as a therapist. She aims to deliver a grounding, inspiring and fun mind-body experience in all of her classes with the intention to help her students uncover their deepest desires so that they can actualize them. Lauren believes that an unexamined life is often an inauthentic one, but it doesn’t have to be that way. You can be uniquely happy and fulfilled now.
Entrepreneur, Coach, Co-founder of Imiloa
- Built and sold 2 multi million dollar companies. Currently Chairman and CEO of 4 multi million dollar social impact companies
- Coached over 100 CEOs of $10 million to multi billion dollar companies and and their teams to their next levels
- Expert in mindset alignment and creating profits through life balance
I used to create my business from a place of fear and wanting to prove myself. After 12 years of building, investing and selling tech startups, I decided to shift my focus to creating impact in the world from a place of love, ease and fun.
My big passion project currently is starting a world-class retreat centre in exotic, Costa Rica called Imiloa- An Educational Institute for the Advancement of Humanity.
IFBB Professional bodybuilder & Health Coach
- Nimai Delgado is an IFBB Professional bodybuilder, health coach and mechanical engineer who uses his engineer mindset to optimize his workouts and nutrition.
- He's been featured on the cover of Muscle and Fitness magazine and is qualified in plant-based nutrition.
- After being raised vegetarian since birth he switched to a vegan lifestyle 3 years ago and he'll share with you his unique strategy on building muscle and shedding fat whilst enjoying a rich abundance of delicious plant-based foods.
Nimai Delgado is an American professional Men’s Physique bodybuilder and vegan athlete. Nimai has been vegetarian his entire life, but in 2015, he switched to a 100% vegan diet.
What started as Nimai’s personal mission to stay fit and healthy. Eventually, it turned into a ‘full-blown’ movement which educates people how it’s possible to gain muscle and stay ripped on a plant-based diet.
“I am taking a stand against the violence, suffering, and death of innocent living beings. I am helping people understand, realize, and learn that it is possible to push your body to its physical peak and compete against elite athletes while living a vegan lifestyle!”
TV host, speaker, and coach originally from Canada
Regan Hillyer is the founder of Regan Hillyer International, a company dedicated to providing personal development and business training to men and women who have a big message they want to share with the world.
Regan specializes in helping experts uncover their true message and launch powerful personal brands, helping them make a big impact and build a legacy.
Regan has trained thousands of people, helping them build multiple six and seven figure businesses location free, using powerful mindset changing tools and cutting edge business development strategies.
About Regan Hillyer International
Based in Bali, Indonesia, Regan Hillyer International is a 100-percent online, woman-owned business that provides personal development and training for men and women worldwide. The company’s mission is to disrupt the world’s version of “normal” and help people become wildly successful.