A women’s retreat, a yoga retreat, a meditation retreat all in one!
The Phoenix Retreat is a luxurious, transformational, and all-inclusive retreat for women. The Retreat is named after the mythical bird that sets itself aflame, then rises anew from the ashes. This is a healing retreat that combines powerful personal growth work with deep relaxation yoga practices to help you drop the armor, shed the old skin, and live a more joy-FULL and authentic life.
Many people believe that the moment the phoenix breaks out in flames is unintentional, a reaction to some external circumstance, or against the birds will. However, according to Greek mythology, the Phoenix has the power to decide when it is ready to embrace the flames. This is another powerful reason the Phoenix is the perfect metaphor for this retreat.
If you are ready to step into your power and let go of what is no longer serving you whether that is fears, limiting beliefs, childhood wounds, or just old fashioned guilt and shame – then this is a retreat for you.
THE PHOENIX Promise
Our Promise to you, if you are willing to be brave, drop the armor, and do this work with us you will see changes in yourself, your life, and the lives of those around you:
- We will dive deep down and do the necessary work to free ourselves from the limiting beliefs that lead us to this spot in life – uncovering our purpose and redefining what we want our lives to be.
- Radical self-acceptance comes when we are willing to see ourselves exactly as we are, right where we are – and accept all of it.
- Once you see who you are and learn to identify, define and cultivate your own purpose – you will naturally give up shame and guilt, you will embrace forgiveness, and love yourself flaws and all.
- When we are disconnected from ourselves, we are cut off from others too. Building mindful self-awareness practices help us reconnect breathing new life and power into our personal relationships.
- We will develop daily self-care practices that you can take home with you bringing intention and self-love with you every day.
- For this retreat, we will be unplugged. There will be no tablets allowed at the retreat at all, with only limited cell phone access. Emergency contact information will be provided.
- The greatest gift most women take with them from the retreat is the connections they make with other women. You will get to take that same love, support, and accountability home with you.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Every bit of personal development work, every stretch, and breath of yoga, is structured in such a way to make radical self-acceptance a reality. You will see yourself fully and let go of what no longer serves you. You will stand in your power and face your fears, and you will rise up with clarity, courage, and renewed hope for what is possible.
ABOUT YOUR MASTERS
Kendra started Stellar Life Coaching in 2013 with the mission to transform how we live, love and do business using the powerful science of Positive Psychology. She is a professional certified coach and Positive Psychology Practitioner, with 13 years of experience in HR and training and development for organizations like AAA, Deloitte, and Lockheed Martin. Kendra holds a Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Behavior from Rollins College.
Beyond her professional and academic qualifications, Kendra lives her work. A recovering perfectionist, alcoholic and drug addict (19 years), beulemic, and childhood trauma, and postpartum depression survivor, her path to recovery and healing began at 14 and has been anything but a straight line. One thing has been consistent though – women who seemingly had no reason to believe in her, or real cause to support her- did. They walked her through the darkest moments, and showed her how to access self-love, and embrace personal growth. This love and support from the countless women in her life changed everything. That is why the Phoenix Retreat exists. Women coming together and walking with each other through the darkness – and discovering the light. Her personal story and her experience makes the work on the Phoenix Retreat that much more powerful and enriching. Kendra is committed to empowering her women to live their best most authentic lives and to stand fully in their power.
Samantha Santiago is the Lead Instructor and Co-facilitator at Ignite | Yoga and Wellness Institute in Orlando, FL. She has transformed her mental health, relationships, and life through yoga & meditation. Since then, she has made it her mission to spread the transformational tools & experiences that help her live a full and passionate life.
Samantha is a Certified (E-RYT) 200HR Yoga Teacher, a 500HR Trained, Trauma Informed, and Kids Yoga Teacher. She is a Somatic and Energy Healer with certifications in Reiki healing and Women’s Leadership. You can find her leading workshops, classes, and private group/one-on-one sessions both in Orlando and internationally. She helps her clients access self-empowerment, deep spiritual connection, and transformational emotional healing through movement, meditation, breath work, and restorative healing practices.
What’s Included in Your Ticket:
- The Phoenix Retreat includes more than 24 hours of intensive group and one-on-one coaching.
- Novice or a yoga master, you will be invigorated and empowered with our Yoga & Meditation practices. With 7 hours of group yoga & 5 hours of instructor lead meditation and visualization. Additional private and semi-private yoga/meditation also available during retreat (booked separately).
- Single or double occupancy at the stunning Imiloa Institute
- All meals, snacks, & beverages will be prepared by Imiloa chef. Enjoy non-processed local organic and delicious food vegan & vegetarian. Note: this is 100% plant based diet for the retreat.
- All Retreat Materials: Phoenix Workbook, Journal, Yoga Mat & all necessary supplies for the carefully selected activities will be provided.
What’s Not Included:
Your flight to SJO.
Travel Insurance (not required)